To propose a panel:
- The session organizer needs to submit the panel abstract, including all individual abstracts. Panel participants should not submit their abstracts individually. Please use the panel template and submit all information in only one document.
- For sumitting your panel proposal please use our template Panael Proposal Template Turkologentag-2016 (.doc). Don’t forget to choose your section (to activate the checkboxes just double click). Please send the document by March 1st, 2016 to email@example.com
- Panels require a minimum of three (3) accepted papers to be accepted in the Program. Panels cannot exceed four (4) accepted papers
- A panel summary, which should exhibit a clear scholarly focus and a clear description of the overall purpose of the panel and a brief abstract of each papers to be presented in the panel
- Panel descriptions and paper abstracts must not exceed 2000 words (including a 400 words abstract outlining the general theme of the panel). Please do not include references, bibliographical notes, or your contact information in the abstract text
- Please note that all panel submissions must have a chair. The convener is responsible for choosing a chair and for replacing her/him if they cancel their participation. The convener may act as a chair in the panel. The convener may also present a paper in the panel.
- Proposals can be submitted in German, English, French or Turkish.
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by expert reviewers.
- Once your paper is selected, you will be asked to submit your conference fee. We encourage you to become a member of GTOT and to be part of a growing international network of researchers engaging in Turkic, Ottoman, and Turkish studies. All members (especially students) will profit by paying reduced conference participation fees! For further and detailed information please contact our homepage: https://turkologentag2016.org/anmeldung/